200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!

happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  blink4702 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm

7 more day will be our brother vinng77 birthday, i here by wish u a early happy birthday bro wish all ur dream come true....... cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
blink4702
hiace chaser

Posts : 308
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 38
Location : bedok

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 pm

blink4702 wrote:7 more day will be our brother vinng77 birthday, i here by wish u a early happy birthday bro wish all ur dream come true....... cheers cheers cheers cheers

TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT....HAHA....I oso wish my dream will cum true.. Anyway tks. SAMA SAMA

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  rxz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 am

No lar...Your wish is buy the bodykit n fix then i must say DE-KIT DE-KIT DE-KIT DE-KIT DE-KIT. You sell it to me cheap cheap. Right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY.......

rxz
hiace chaser

Posts : 231
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 43
Location : East area

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  HonG on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 am

wow.. any plans for ur birthday? Birthday Boy! Twisted Evil
avatar
HonG
hiace chaser

Posts : 393
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 34
Location : Kaki Bukit

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am

Ya hor , can get to gether @KFC kallang den eat chicken wings n drump sticks . We sing u birthday song la ... how isit ??? Anyway wish your dreamz come true bro .... Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  blink4702 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 pm

vinng77 wrote:
blink4702 wrote:7 more day will be our brother vinng77 birthday, i here by wish u a early happy birthday bro wish all ur dream come true....... cheers cheers cheers cheers

TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT....HAHA....I oso wish my dream will cum true.. Anyway tks. SAMA SAMA
not MTS kit meh? match with ur front lip mah.....
avatar
blink4702
hiace chaser

Posts : 308
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 38
Location : bedok

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  200hiace on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 am

full topline bumper exchange kit... hahahah
avatar
200hiace
hiacemylife

Posts : 1540
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 am

Ooh now our bro here got taste lioa . Go for high end products like .... DAD .... sore of things leh !!! heehee

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 am

blink4702 wrote:
vinng77 wrote:
blink4702 wrote:7 more day will be our brother vinng77 birthday, i here by wish u a early happy birthday bro wish all ur dream come true....... cheers cheers cheers cheers

TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT TOPLINE KIT....HAHA....I oso wish my dream will cum true.. Anyway tks. SAMA SAMA
not MTS kit meh? match with ur front lip mah.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:33 am

Wa... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BROTHER.. Wish u all the best and may ur DREAMS COME TRUE.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  fastrek on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 am

Bro ah Vin! Happy Belated bird day! LOL. Just saw this post Laughing
avatar
fastrek
hiacefollower

Posts : 189
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:49 am

Yo Vin 4give fastrek !!! Coz he b flower een MIA for quit some time >>>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 pm

fastrek wrote:Bro ah Vin! Happy Belated bird day! LOL. Just saw this post Laughing

Belated better than dun hav lah. But if u can gve me ur eletric mirror as birthday present, my birthday will b more meaningful. hahaha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm

vinng77 wrote:
fastrek wrote:Bro ah Vin! Happy Belated bird day! LOL. Just saw this post Laughing

Belated better than dun hav lah. But if u can gve me ur eletric mirror as birthday present, my birthday will b more meaningful. hahaha

Extortionist. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  rxz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 am

vinng77 wrote:
fastrek wrote:Bro ah Vin! Happy Belated bird day! LOL. Just saw this post Laughing

Belated better than dun hav lah. But if u can gve me ur eletric mirror as birthday present, my birthday will b more meaningful. hahaha

Good one! Like that also can har and than har my birthday also coming leh. So my present is his full bodykit lar. I don't mine is second hand. Heeheehee...

rxz
hiace chaser

Posts : 231
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 43
Location : East area

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  200hiace on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 am

wow next time fasterk see you two run far far away.. not you later take screwdriver and spanner after him... hahhaha
avatar
200hiace
hiacemylife

Posts : 1540
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  rxz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 am

200hiace wrote:wow next time fasterk see you two run far far away.. not you later take screwdriver and spanner after him... hahhaha


hahahahaha.....

rxz
hiace chaser

Posts : 231
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 43
Location : East area

Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 am

rxz wrote:
vinng77 wrote:
fastrek wrote:Bro ah Vin! Happy Belated bird day! LOL. Just saw this post Laughing

Belated better than dun hav lah. But if u can gve me ur eletric mirror as birthday present, my birthday will b more meaningful. hahaha

Good one! Like that also can har and than har my birthday also coming leh. So my present is his full bodykit lar. I don't mine is second hand. Heeheehee...

1 more extortionist. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: happy birthday vinng77!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum