200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!

Summon at NUH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summon at NUH

Post  Redder on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 pm

someone(diseleater) lol! in the forum summon me a note at NUH on wed nite... affraid affraid
avatar
Redder
ace baby

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 42
Location : Jelebu Road

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  200hiace on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

walua... summon how much??? poor thing... hahahaha
avatar
200hiace
hiacemylife

Posts : 1540
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  dieseleater on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 am

hahaha.. paiseh paiseh. i left u a note thinking u werent a part of the forum.. im recruiting..hahaha... pardon my noobness boss.
avatar
dieseleater
hiacemate

Posts : 506
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 32
Location : Bedok

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  Redder on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm

dieseleater wrote:hahaha.. paiseh paiseh. i left u a note thinking u werent a part of the forum.. im recruiting..hahaha... pardon my noobness boss.

Cool Cool Cool
avatar
Redder
ace baby

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 42
Location : Jelebu Road

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  200hiace on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Redder wrote:
dieseleater wrote:hahaha.. paiseh paiseh. i left u a note thinking u werent a part of the forum.. im recruiting..hahaha... pardon my noobness boss.

Cool Cool Cool
old bird old liao... hahahaha
avatar
200hiace
hiacemylife

Posts : 1540
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  dieseleater on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm

200hiace wrote:
Redder wrote:
dieseleater wrote:hahaha.. paiseh paiseh. i left u a note thinking u werent a part of the forum.. im recruiting..hahaha... pardon my noobness boss.

Cool Cool Cool
old bird old liao... hahahaha

yes, i figured as much. Embarassed so paiseh. haha.. great job on the hiace mr redder.
avatar
dieseleater
hiacemate

Posts : 506
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 32
Location : Bedok

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  Jerom on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

Then all member pls summon dieseleater whenever we saw his hiace... Lol Cool
avatar
Jerom
hiace chaser

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 33
Location : hougang

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  dieseleater on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 am

Jerom wrote:Then all member pls summon dieseleater whenever we saw his hiace... Lol Cool

walau. puyao summon wor de van.
avatar
dieseleater
hiacemate

Posts : 506
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 32
Location : Bedok

Back to top Go down

Re: Summon at NUH

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum