200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!
200HIACE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm really piss off today

+2
HonG
Samurai
6 posters

Go down

I'm really piss off today Empty I'm really piss off today

Post  Samurai Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm

I've gone to JIC inspection ctr today for my inspection. upon reaching there, i park my van in the que n ask 1 guy i'm gonna make payment 1st n he say ok.
After payment made, i come back to the same guy give him the receipt n he start to point to the parts of my van that he think are illegal such as my company sticker with fancy fonts, my customize 70km/h n my windscreen cap.
after i've told him all the parts he juz said i can pass my inspection for so many years, he go to my side door n open it and say ah ur sound system cannot pass and when i ask for reasons, he juz say coz i fix system in my van so cannot pass.
i look at his face then i say F..k you ah all cannot pass say earlier ah don't wait till i make payment lah. and btw, all the things u say cannot, other inspection ctr got no issue with it. u say sound system cannot huh? i think u got no standard to be an inspection officer. nvm i go other ctr for inspection
after i say this, he wanted to give me refund but i told him since JIC got only 2 branch in singapore, i'm donating the $80 to the company. then i drove off.
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

I'm really piss off today Empty Re: I'm really piss off today

Post  HonG Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am

Samurai wrote:I've gone to JIC inspection ctr today for my inspection. upon reaching there, i park my van in the que n ask 1 guy i'm gonna make payment 1st n he say ok.
After payment made, i come back to the same guy give him the receipt n he start to point to the parts of my van that he think are illegal such as my company sticker with fancy fonts, my customize 70km/h n my windscreen cap.
after i've told him all the parts he juz said i can pass my inspection for so many years, he go to my side door n open it and say ah ur sound system cannot pass and when i ask for reasons, he juz say coz i fix system in my van so cannot pass.
i look at his face then i say F..k you ah all cannot pass say earlier ah don't wait till i make payment lah. and btw, all the things u say cannot, other inspection ctr got no issue with it. u say sound system cannot huh? i think u got no standard to be an inspection officer. nvm i go other ctr for inspection
after i say this, he wanted to give me refund but i told him since JIC got only 2 branch in singapore, i'm donating the $80 to the company. then i drove off.

sound system cannot pass???? thats ridiculous!!!! Suspect
HonG
HonG
hiace chaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerom Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 am

Bro which jic u mean? Tat one I told u before?
Jerom
Jerom
hiace chaser

Back to top Go down

Post  200hiace Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 am

good donation!!! they should send their staff for upgarding.. still living is the 70's
200hiace
200hiace
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 am

wah!!! want to disturd outside is normal ah.... but inside ah he better tink twice... lucky he never ask n@ked see got shave or nt... wat an idi@t working there... y he never say carpet,dome lite,steering cover,cd player,speaker,gear knop,rear view mirror all cannot change??? nothing to do ah that guy... want to be rank or what!! if i were u since u dont want the money just take it... but not into your pocket...but throw the money to his face and f.o.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ..... walauweh... i also feel angry... haha... my heart all into hiace i tink... kena poison... lol!! i also got kene same prob but that was my bike... my hiace.... erm abit2 but xceptable... cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

yes jerom, JIC amk. really living in the 70's. when u tell me foglight cannot pass over there seem funny already.
he didn't even know what can be done n what cannot.
and what makes me more angry, while he spoke to me that way, he even look at other car driver then point to my van, shake his head then take out a piece of paper n wanted to write something on it but too late already ah coz before he did that, i already F him.
btw, today i went to ayer rajah inspection ctr where i usually did my inspection n guess what, they pass me. 1 shot 1 kill.

Last edited by Samurai on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 pm

haha... good to hear that bro..........

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

joefika wrote:haha... good to hear that bro..........
where u live?
want to join me at my msc5b tonite to wash up ur ride?
u want poison, i give u poison.
poison not from hiacer, but from hyundainz
Twisted Evil
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 pm

i stay wdl bro... i drive old hiace... where u wash?

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 pm

joefika wrote:i stay wdl bro... i drive old hiace... where u wash?
i live bt panjang but every fri i will travel to my old place at tanglin halt to wash up n diy things to my ride.
y? coz policeman never disturb me over there.
msg or call me @ 92474765 (WAN) if u r interested.
i off to that place at 9pm and will be there till i'm tired usually latest by 2am
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 pm

y nt at bukit panjang... i always wash at bp mscp with my fren but i dono which area bt so far so good no police come n disturb.....

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:47 pm

joefika wrote:y nt at bukit panjang... i always wash at bp mscp with my fren but i dono which area bt so far so good no police come n disturb.....
bcoz bt panjang cannot diy.
we at tanglin halt use free water n electricity
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Samurai wrote:
joefika wrote:y nt at bukit panjang... i always wash at bp mscp with my fren but i dono which area bt so far so good no police come n disturb.....
bro the cp i always go got everything... u washing by fire host???

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

joefika wrote:
Samurai wrote:
bro the cp i always go got everything... u washing by fire host???
never use fire hose to wash
1st: water was mix with chemical
2nd: heavy fine if got caught

btw, it's ok if u don't want to join as i'm only inviting not forcing
cheers
Samurai
Samurai
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  joefika Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

nt tat i don want to join.. just telling u coz its quite near u.... got tap water n plug... ok then if u don wanna wash there...

joefika
hiacefollower

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiace555 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Samurai wrote:I've gone to JIC inspection ctr today for my inspection. upon reaching there, i park my van in the que n ask 1 guy i'm gonna make payment 1st n he say ok.

CHeers for you bro!... and the UNCLE please lah... sound system also cannot, LTA must refund us the radio license liao.....
Hiace555
Hiace555
hiace chaser

Back to top Go down

Post  200hiace Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

think they should not be work at there liao... one place more suitable for em.... NATIONAL MUSEUM
200hiace
200hiace
hiacemylife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down