200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!

LTA Enforcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LTA Enforcement

Post  Cjcl on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

On Friday, i was travelling on the CTE tunnel towards AYE and saw 1 Suzuki van travelling on the 1st lane. behind him there was a LTA Enforcemnt behind him.

Before the Outram Exit, the bike overtook him and ask him move to the slowest lane...

Was wondering, do they have the Authority.....

Rolling Eyes
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  HonG on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

Cjcl wrote:On Friday, i was travelling on the CTE tunnel towards AYE and saw 1 Suzuki van travelling on the 1st lane. behind him there was a LTA Enforcemnt behind him.

Before the Outram Exit, the bike overtook him and ask him move to the slowest lane...

Was wondering, do they have the Authority.....

Rolling Eyes

bro.. dun really understand wat u talking about... do u mean LTA officers on LTA bikes? or Cisco officers with LTA enforcement vests?
avatar
HonG
hiace chaser

Posts : 393
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 34
Location : Kaki Bukit

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  Cjcl on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 am

HonG wrote:
Cjcl wrote:On Friday, i was travelling on the CTE tunnel towards AYE and saw 1 Suzuki van travelling on the 1st lane. behind him there was a LTA Enforcemnt behind him.

Before the Outram Exit, the bike overtook him and ask him move to the slowest lane...

Was wondering, do they have the Authority.....

Rolling Eyes

bro.. dun really understand wat u talking about... do u mean LTA officers on LTA bikes? or Cisco officers with LTA enforcement vests?

Cisco officers wft LTA enforcement vests...
Embarassed
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  HonG on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 am

Cjcl wrote:
HonG wrote:
Cjcl wrote:On Friday, i was travelling on the CTE tunnel towards AYE and saw 1 Suzuki van travelling on the 1st lane. behind him there was a LTA Enforcemnt behind him.

Before the Outram Exit, the bike overtook him and ask him move to the slowest lane...

Was wondering, do they have the Authority.....

Rolling Eyes

bro.. dun really understand wat u talking about... do u mean LTA officers on LTA bikes? or Cisco officers with LTA enforcement vests?

Cisco officers wft LTA enforcement vests...
Embarassed

I believe they have the authority to do so because they carry warrant cards too...
avatar
HonG
hiace chaser

Posts : 393
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 34
Location : Kaki Bukit

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  patrickhuang on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

I think they can signal u to keep left or slow down but they cant stop u and summon u !
avatar
patrickhuang
hiace chaser

Posts : 254
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 36
Location : Marsiling Lane

http://www.facebook.com/roaringshit

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  Cjcl on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 pm

They carry warrant cards...??
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  HonG on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Cjcl wrote:They carry warrant cards...??

of cos they do.. they study Penal Codes too... they need warrant cards to exercise legal actions against offenders... so i think they actually can have the authority to fine u if they really want.. just that they have to refer it to traffic police....
avatar
HonG
hiace chaser

Posts : 393
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 34
Location : Kaki Bukit

Back to top Go down

Re: LTA Enforcement

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum