200HIACE CLUB
Pls login for more fun!

TP wft hand held camera.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Was traveling at TPE towards SLE @ around 4pm 2day. Travelling at 80km/h. Then suddenly saw 1 TP at the shoulder lane, quickly switched to lane 1 at the speed of btw 75km/h - 80km/h.
When passing by him, saw him holding 1 camera... Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Does any body know, whether is there any high chances that I'll be caught speeding... ...
Neutral
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Samurai on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Usually, If they clock u travelling not more than 10km/h than ur speed limit, then there will be no charge against u.
But, Lane 1 is the extreme right lane meant for over taking and emergency vehicle. Slow n heavy vehicle cannot travel on lane 1 bro.
avatar
Samurai
hiacemylife

Posts : 919
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 38
Location : Bt Panjang/MSC 5B

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  200hiace on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 am

Samurai wrote:Usually, If they clock u travelling not more than 10km/h than ur speed limit, then there will be no charge against u.
But, Lane 1 is the extreme right lane meant for over taking and emergency vehicle. Slow n heavy vehicle cannot travel on lane 1 bro.
1 st lane we can use... but is for overtaking only
avatar
200hiace
hiacemylife

Posts : 1540
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 pm

No, I didn't travelledon the lane 1. I was on the lane 2, saw the TP then change to lane 3.
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Had a feeling that this time, I will get a fine.
Mad
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  bontot4699 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

if from far he can spot u already den suey lor..
avatar
bontot4699
ace baby

Posts : 42
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Ah Ket on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 am

Last time at orchard rd there I gena 1 time. The rd is 50km per hour , and my speed is 66km per hour. So they send a warning letter to me. Suay No
avatar
Ah Ket
hiacemate

Posts : 501
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Ah Ket on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 am

Cjcl wrote:Had a feeling that this time, I will get a fine.
Mad

Bro dont think too much lah. Maybe is just a warning letter like me.
avatar
Ah Ket
hiacemate

Posts : 501
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Ah Ket wrote:
Cjcl wrote:Had a feeling that this time, I will get a fine.
Mad

Bro dont think too much lah. Maybe is just a warning letter like me.
Ok, thanks. Hopefully they will just give me a warning.
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Cjcl on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Ah Ket wrote:Last time at orchard rd there I gena 1 time. The rd is 50km per hour , and my speed is 66km per hour. So they send a warning letter to me. Suay No
U're very lucky.
avatar
Cjcl
hiacemate

Posts : 670
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 41
Location : Westen Part Of Singapore.

http://jiandi.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Ah Ket on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Cjcl wrote:
Ah Ket wrote:Last time at orchard rd there I gena 1 time. The rd is 50km per hour , and my speed is 66km per hour. So they send a warning letter to me. Suay No
U're very lucky.

But the road never state what is the speed limit , so I thought is 70km/h. Very Happy
avatar
Ah Ket
hiacemate

Posts : 501
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

Back to top Go down

Re: TP wft hand held camera.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum